Monday 16 April 2012

I Should Grow Wings . . . !!!

I have been getting on with some work this week, honest!
Though all I have to show for it is more damn birds, they are becoming a very slight obsession, as if you hadn't noticed. And I saw my first swallows of the year last week too.
In the past I could take or leave our little feathered friends but for some reason they are taking over my artistic life at the moment, what is turning out to be a rather long moment if truth be told.
These here are of the weird and wonderful variety, new species, that inhabit the space between my ears alone, if anyone else spots one I will be worried, you'll have been creeping into my head, a slightly odd place to be!
It is still my intention, at some point, to do some more realistic specimens but I'm having fun with these for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment