Thursday 9 August 2012

I'm skiving now . . .!

After all I wrote a few hours ago about being busy I am now going to add some silly dog pics I have just taken, very badly! as me and cameras, digital or otherwise, do not get on well.
After almost having a flooded porch on Sunday we are now enjoying a red hot few days. Cup of tea under a brollie in the garden, ably abetted by the setter and spaniel gang, though two of them were convinced that if they hung around the car for long enough I would take them on a trip . . . !!! ten out of ten for trying kids!!
They love it when they have us as a captive audience, not often we just sit drinking tea in the great outdoors you see, but the brightness of the day and the lush green of the garden was too hard to resist for once. 
Back to work shortly, with more tea and Radio 4 Extra, feline helpers in my studio, slightly better behaved than the dogs . . . unless they are hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment